When the rooster crowed on Emilyn's alarm clock at 6:50 this morning, we knew it must be the first day of school!
Emilyn is in Miss Niles' class this year... We got a chance to meet the teacher yesterday and explore her fabulous classroom! Look at those colors! Who wouldn't want to learn there?
Emilyn by the mailboxes...

Emilyn on the carpet. Don't ask me what the orange foam brain is for. As soon as I find out, I'll let you all know:

Here's Emilyn today, just before she got on the bus, decked out in her colorful finest... New backpack. I know, she needs new sneakers. How our girl has grown!


Today was our neighbor Abby's first day of kindergarten. Carter, her big brother, is starting third grade. Big day on Asilomar Court!

Later, we'll publish Emilyn's firsthand account of how it went. Check back then!







3 comments:
Aww! How sweet is she!
Does her alarm clock really crow like a rooster? I'd love to get one for Ben (you know for a few years from now). His room is barnyard-themed.
Can't wait to hear how the day went!
Hi, Emily!
Emilyn's alarm clock actually has three settings: Seagulls, chirping birds and rooster. We got it for the seagulls, but she likes to experiment! It also has sounds to go to sleep to, like ocean waves, crickets and a waterfall. Pretty neat!
She looks good, and so do Abby and Carter. I do remember that outfit from the farm. Not many people can wear yellow successfully, but it looks good on Emilyn.
P.S. the alarm clark sounds really cool. Variety is the spice of life!
Post a Comment