
We brought Miss Niles' class special birthday treats -- Krispy Kreme! -- today, and Emilyn got to say the Pledge of Allegiance over the loudspeaker! Mrs. Norman says Emilyn should have a career in public speaking. For her kind words, she got a donut. So did Miss Niles, Miss Beim and Mrs. Sevier.

Remeber, Emilyn: You may be growing up, and you may have a baby brother to take care of, but you'll always be my girl. Happy birthday, Weet-o.







4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Emilyn, indeed! She's looking great in my favorite sweater. Hey, I thought you could only bring individually wrapped treats to school???
I'll call tonight again, I guess you went out last night.
Happy Birthday, Emilyn! My babies just had a birthday too!
Happy Birthday Emilyn! Sorry for taking so long to post...Just now back up and running and I am trying to catch up on the Crabbe Trap! Those donuts look awesome!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I wish I was in your class so I could have had one of those delicious donuts.
Post a Comment