Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm a star! (at DropShots)

I was reaching the limits of my free membership at DropShots, so I went ahead and ponied up 5 bucks a month for "star" status. I really encourage all of you digital users to join me! Even if you join for free, you get space for 500 photos and 10 videos. People who view your pictures can leave comments right on the site (thanks to Phil and Ellen for being the first to try out this feature), and you can add new users to your "friends" list. Then you'll see what photos they've posted recently, in case you missed anything. And, now that I'm a "star," you can leave audio and even video comments for Emilyn and Allen! Who's got a webcam?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Places like Dropshots and YouTube are a must for those that have websites. They are so easy to use and so easy to "drop in" a video in your blog or website. Thanks for the heads up.