Saturday, November 4, 2006

Spares and strikes



The other thing Joe wanted to see was the Bowling Hall of Fame and Museum. What a great place! You can bowl four frames for free downstairs with admission to the museum. I had to go to work after four, but Joe and Steve finished a full game. Let's just say I was winning handily when I left. It's a neat museum, with plenty of open carpet space for Allen to practice walking!

After I left, everybody went over to the stadium to shop for championship gear at the Cardinals store.

A fun time was had by all!

Bowling Hall of Fame



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, finally I can say I know someone that has actually visited the bowling museum.

Jennie said...

MULTIPLE TIMES! It was one of the first places Mom and Dad had to see when I started college. Mixed doubles, Tuesday nights, don't you know.

Unknown said...

Ah, finally I can say I know someone that has actually visited the bowling museum MULTIPLE TIMES!