Sunday, November 19, 2006

Will, awake!

For the first time on The Crabbe Trap! If there's ever been a better-lookin' baby, I don't know it!



Amy and Will came over to say hey and bring Emilyn her birthday present... Allen was having a lunch of peas and carrots, so that's the subject of a lot of the pictures.



Allen had a hard time when Will started crying... Big, heaving sobs from the bigger boy as he wondered what could be so wrong with the little one!



A lot of potential "lead art" here... But these are the best of the bunch.

Amy and Will come for a visit



4 comments:

Kling6 said...

I'm not sure Allen likes Daddy holding that other baby in the last shot.

Unknown said...

The other baby seems a bit overrated...

Anonymous said...

Cute kid, could be an honorary
Critchlow/Crabbe.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Norma...Allen's wondering if he's being replaced at the tender age of one!!