Tuesday, August 7, 2007

He's naked, filthy and waving a pointy spoon

He's also talking. Check him out here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question...do you always put everything in Drop Shots in The Crabbe Trap. When I have a comment, I'm never sure where to put it. Hey, it would be neat if a comment on a Drop Shots picture carried into the same picture in The Crabbe Trap, or does it? I also got a message in Drop Shots to upload a new version 5.4. Should I?

Anonymous said...

P.S. I tried to put a comment in the 'Add Comment' section of a picture, but it wouldn't accept it.???

Jennie said...

It doesn't really matter where you comment. I put everything on DropShots, no matter what. That's where all my photos and video "live." On The Crabbe Trap, I just link to what's over on DropShots. (You should probably download the new DropBox. As you can see from my most recent stuff, the pictures are much bigger now, and better quality. Videos too.) As far as commenting on DropShots goes, I'm not sure what happened... I've tried it a few times and it's worked for me. It should be the same: A little window underneath the (large view) picture where you can put your name and comment. Just hit enter when you're done typing.

The current wrinkle is that the DropShots pictures are unsuitable for posting full size over here on the Crabbe Trap. Too big. No link back to DropShots. So I'm having to upload one or two pictures for each posting to Blogger, then use a text link back to DropShots. For example, the sleepover posting. I'll be doing that until DropShots gets its act in gear. They promise that stuff will come back.