Mom and Dad's house has sold. Really. Bill got the check. Really. It's real. We've got our money. And it took just under two years. Whew.
Mixed emotions, relief...now maybe you can plan on remodeling! What kind of family bought it?
A plumber?electrician? from Long Island.....I think. They are gonna use it as a weekend/vacation spot.I hope they enjoy it.
So do I. It brought pleasure to your parents and they enjoyed good years there.
From Kathy (can't remember my blogger password, lol)The PR house? The market is horrible, I'm glad it sold for you.
Post a Comment
See Qwikcast.com forecast for Ballwin, MO, US (St. Louis county) .
4 comments:
Mixed emotions, relief...now maybe you can plan on remodeling! What kind of family bought it?
A plumber?electrician? from Long Island.....I think. They are gonna use it as a weekend/vacation spot.
I hope they enjoy it.
So do I. It brought pleasure to your parents and they enjoyed good years there.
From Kathy (can't remember my blogger password, lol)
The PR house? The market is horrible, I'm glad it sold for you.
Post a Comment