Well, we've welcomed two new members to the family... Emilyn's adopted crawfish, Tiger and Sauce, also known as Flicky. Mmmmm. Tiger Sauce. But Daddy has promised not to eat the little guys. Yet.
Flicky is so named because of his penchant for flicking his tail. Probably to make up for his sad lack of claws.

Tiger is feistier and has pinched AND bitten Emilyn. Swamp kids. They're tough to love.

And here's their home, complete with a log to hide under and elodea, the green plants they need.

Emilyn says: "I just wanted a pet that I could hold. And that does more than just swim." Well, here you go, kiddo. Let's wish Tiger and Flicky a long and happy life here at The Crabbe Trap. If we can just keep Daddy's mind off po'boys...







3 comments:
kids got more guts than me....ewwwwww!
Aunt Laurie
If you can believe this, the spaces which are supposed to be pictures are McAfee'd!
I just went to DropShots. I can see the small one-inch pictures but can't open them. Weird, huh? I will have to use my webcam, I think, in a little while!
Post a Comment