Uncle Train rolled into town about 10 a.m., on his way home from another cross-country train-infused adventure. He's hungry... Where else would we take him for brunch?

Allen, Uncle Train and I had an awesome meal of pancakes, french toast and lots of coffee for Bill. We played with his cool new camera (some of these shots are his), and then headed off for... the Train Museum!
Bill had serious foot pain that dampened the day somewhat... but I think he really liked the museum. He said something about spending two weeks there... Every other thing was: "I'd like to build one of these." Or "... when I figure out how to cast bronze, I could..."
And he actually spent the night this time! I could tell, when he wanted to do a load of laundry, that he was serious. Up at the crack of boom, though, and on his way by 7 the next morning!
For more photos of Bill's visit, click here. He'll be back next year, this time with the Betty Lou!







No comments:
Post a Comment