Well, there were about three sunny days in October here... And luckily enough, the rain date of Sorrento Springs Trick or Trunk was one of them!

Here's me and my "bullet shooter," posing next to our super-scary trunk. We even won a prize for our decorations!! I was busting with pride. (One part of the prize was two super-long tubes of sugar, kind of like giant Pixie Stix... I regifted those to the trick-or-treater who sported my favorite costume of this Halloween -- a round, wrapped peppermint candy!)

Here's what we had to offer... Chocolate is the ONLY Halloween candy, in my humble opinion! We were pretty popular, I have to say... Had some "repeat" customers, if you know what I mean... And speaking of candy:

Somehow, for Emilyn and Sarah, our back seat became the place to sneak some of their haul! Nothing like candy for breakfast... Yum! And this year, Grandma got to go along for the parade! (No costume, though. Hmmm.)
For more pictures of Trick or Trunk, click here.







No comments:
Post a Comment