Sunday, October 24, 2010

Emilyn's big spa birthday

Well, my big girl is getting bigger, and all she wanted for turning 12 was a "spa day" for her and some of her friends. She's doing so great in middle school, of course she deserves some pampering! Thanks to Go!Spa (and MasterCard) for making it happen!

Emilyn and the girls got each got a manicure and a facial. Look how relaxed that birthday girl looks!


I even "manned up," as it were, and got my very first massage -- something I was always too scared to do. It didn't hurt as much as I expected... until the next day! Yikes!

Then it was time to head home for cupcakes... Mint chocolate, pumpkin, peanut butter cup... Then the shiny and polished girls proceeded to play basketball and lie around on the driveway. What the heck did I take them to the spa for?? Heeheehee.



To see all the pictures from Emilyn's big day, plus assorted other weirdness, click here.

No comments: