Man, I really treasure my vacation in December.
I always try to take a week off just before Christmas, to help offset the extra hours that Steve is working, trying to get all the packages to the good girls and boys.
But really, it's my one chance to get the house exactly the way I want it -- and concentrate on getting everything ready for the holiday.
This year, the first few days of my vacation involved a little more resting and lounging than usual, but the cleaning blitz eventually did occur. All the toys were put away -- to make way for Santa's new ones -- and the Nativity scene and tree went up, followed by the bells, Christmas cards and stockings.

And Allen is, of course, just at the right age to love everything about the holiday. A great run-up to Christmas all around.







No comments:
Post a Comment