Monday, March 7, 2011

Basketball tournaments are long for little brothers

Last night, Emilyn played in the last games of her basketball season. Tournament schedules aren't the best! She had a game at 5 and another at 8. We had to hang out in Arnold for hours. Luckily, there was a Cici's Pizza, and I had to take my last photo for Luxe 365's Night Shots. Memo to organizers: 8 p.m. on a school night is too late to begin a sixth-grade girls' basketball game!

But I digress. Although the Future Lady Patriots wrapped up their season winless, I feel like Emilyn learned and grew a lot; had tons of fun and plenty of exercise; and bonded with her teammates. And she looks super in her uniform. And made some excellent shots on Sunday!

Allen has had a long season too! He has spent his in the bleachers. Lots of different bleachers. And, as you can imagine, his head is not really in the game.

But Fox High's bleachers are really cool! And you can reach the nets!

No comments: