Monday, January 2, 2012

A resolution

So... I can't help but notice that 2011 was the slowest -- by far -- for posts on The Crabbe Trap. There are probably a number of reasons for that...

I started out 2011 on the Luxe 365 project, and taking pictures for that really burned me out on using the camera. Plus, with both kiddos in school full time, there just isn't as much going on around here! And, as they get bigger, their tolerance for Mommy and her camera is waning.

But I do resolve to take more pictures in 2012, and to keep chronicling our stories. There are big things ahead this year. Our 10th trip to the beach. Another two-week summer odyssey. Allen will have a kindergarten performance in April. I'm hoping they do another Mother's Day Tea. Emilyn will have another concert in April, too... And I will be bringing the video camera this time!

The one thing I do not want to do is let these memories slip away. So, let's make a pact to keep them going through 2012 and beyond. Thanks for reading!

No comments: