Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Gratuitous towel shot


I don't want to start a trend of naughty stuff in here... But everybody has a naked baby photo of themselves floating around, and now this one's in cyberspace!

This picture's mainly for Darlene, to show her how much Allen enjoys the crocheted mat that Aunt Dot started and Darlene and cousin Louise finished. It's beautiful, and soft, and he often lounges there as we read books. We miss Aunt Dot and Mom often, but it's great to be surrounded by so many of the beautiful things they made. As Mom often said, "There's love in every stitch." Or hook, or purl, or whatever...

(Yes, he is spitting up peaches in this picture. But he's happy about it.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice placement of towel and ankle.

Jennie said...

I have others that exceed PG-13, but I decided to spare you all... Who knows what kind of government smut filters are on this thing?

Anonymous said...

He should see his dad's towel shot!!