
... It was a week at the beach! And what a week it was! This happy guy really enjoyed lounging in the king-size bed. Actually, he most enjoyed sleeping in his playpen. He took three naps a day!!! And we'd been trying to get him to take a decent nap for three months now?!? We figured it was the soothing sound of the ocean and the seagulls. Anyway, the good news is he's taking naps now at home, too. So he's pretty much happy like this all the time now... at least, when he's awake!
We'll have more pictures soon from the beach, so stay tuned!
Sunday, April 9, 2006
This was no day at the beach...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Jennie,
This is a GREAT pic!! Here's a silly question: As far as I can get, there are only 4 pix on the page; am I supposed to be able to click on something to get more? 'Cause I've clicked on all I see as 'clickable,' and that's all I get...
Yeah, sorry... currently there's only one picture with each item... You can, however, click on the picture to size it up for downloading or printing or whatever. I'm still trying to figure out how to put photo pages on here. Steve was tickled to read your praise for his picture!
Post a Comment