Ever hear of second-child syndrome? Allen's too young to feel it now, but wait until everyone tells him that Emilyn had her own Web page... for a while at least. Well, we don't want to scar him for life, do we? So, now you can see and read about Allen -- along with that big sister of his -- via the Web.
Plus, people use these blogs, I hear, kind of like journals... and I can use a little bit of that. Since Mom died, I find I've lost my most reliable audience -- the person that always wanted to hear what I had to say. Now, I'll let it all out here... You won't have to read it, but you'll certainly be welcome to!
So, if I can figure out how this works, you should all get e-mails telling you when I've put new stories or pictures up on the site. And you should be able to share comments of your own! I certainly hope you do. I'm looking forward to using this site as another way to help stay in touch.
Saturday, April 8, 2006
Welcome, all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Hey Darlene! Thanks for your message... Yeah, we're still feeling the loss of Mom every day in different ways. It's especially tough for us, because we didn't see her often, to even fully realize that she's gone. But I like to think that she can see Emilyn and Allen every day now.
Great job on the site...looks awesome...i'll have to link The Crabbe Trap on to our site as well if you don't mind...Now back to rummaging around your site!
hey jennie, i'm your cousin susan richard from panama city florida.i really enjoyed your blog,and i'm really sorry about aunt betty.i never have met you and thats really a shame.maybe we can get to know each other better somehow,i haven't gotten a blog but i could get one i guess. and i'm shirleys daughter. my address is crazyflagirl500@aol.com. i didn't realize you had smaller children. mine are 25,21 and 16. all boys. the older two are married. no grandchildren yet. i'm hoping! well you take care you have a lovely family.
Hi, Susan! Welcome to the blog! Feel free to make a note here anytime and share stories of what's going on in your family, too. Or, you can e-mail me at jccrabbe@mindspring.com. That's where Sharon sends me e-mail also.
It's great to hear from you... Haven't seen you since, like, 1980? That's the year we went to visit Aunt Shirley in Panama City. What a time that was. I loved her a bunch. She was always SO cool. I sorely miss both those Sanborn girls.
Post a Comment