Monday, April 9, 2007

A year of The Crabbe Trap

Hey, guess what? Our first anniversary passed (quietly) over the weekend. In fact, I didn't even realize it until my sister said she was looking for an old post from last May. So! Thanks to everyone who's been reading, and I hope we'll have another exciting year. And don't forget... YOU can contribute! Write a comment! Send me a picture you'd like to see here! Send me links to things you've seen and liked! If you want a message posted, I can handle that, too! But, by all means, let's make this everyone's Web site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed...Under Links is Web Sudoku, and our Drop Shots page. They've probably been there for a long, long time, right?

Jennie said...

No, I just added the Links bar yesterday... When Laurie told me she'd started a blog of her own. Then I thought of other things I could put in there... I'm going to add the Ocean House webcam, too, probably.