Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Orbiting my son

I guess you could say my life revolves around my 2-year-old...

I've fallen out of my exercise routine, once again. Taking a walk for an hour, or even riding the bike downstairs and watching an hour of TV, just seems like an inconvenience too much of the time. So, now, when I can, I take Allen outside in the front yard and walk around the Asilomar circle, while he plays on the island.

It's the best I can do, for now. And since I've long since stopped caring what other people think, I don't mind at all how silly I must look to the neighbors, huffing and puffing around the island. I'm just orbiting my son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always say that even though it may not seem like you're doing much, moving around is better than sitting and doing nothing at all. Allen keeps himself amused? In a few years, Emilyn will be able to earn some babysitting $$$