Emilyn's last day of school was today... A half-day. This morning was the spring academic rally... Emilyn won six awards this year! Super Strings, Sensational O's, Excellent Effort, Homework Hero, Intermediate Outstanding Achievement, Community Builder. She got all A's in her subjects, which means the matching grant has been made: I just doubled her savings toward a Wii and Rock Band.

We also plan to take that perfect report card to Incredible Pizza Co. and Krispy Kreme, where A's are rewarded with free stuff! Also, I just found out that Blockbuster will give her a free kids' movie rental for a report card with all A's. Sweet! Congratulations, kiddo! We are all immensely proud of you.







2 comments:
Bring the report card with you maybe you can scam some money outta your relatives!
I would be willing to make a donation!
Aunt Laurie
The Wii account is going to grow by leaps and bounds!
Post a Comment