Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our 12th anniversary

Fresh squeezed OJ, champagne, fruit, sushi, shrimp and crab legs on ice, carved ham and beef, petit fours, omelet station, waffle station, eggs benedict, sausage and bacon, biscuits and gravy, O'Brien potatoes, bloody marys, garden and caesar salads, cheeses and crackers, full dessert bar, pasta tutto mare (with scallops as big as your fist), sirloin with mushrooms and onions, pork tenderloin with mustard sauce, chicken with salsa, salmon with pineapple...

Hmmm. I know I'm forgetting something. But there were over 100 items available at the Top of the Riverfront for our anniversary brunch!



And, of course the scenery was spectacular. And so was the company!


Emilyn had a little trouble with the rotating resatuarant at first... But we turned her around to face forward, and then she was OK.


We felt so full and sleepy when we were done... We had completed about a full turn by the time we were ready to go. So we had seen all the scenery. Mommy was so tired... I took a nap on the lawn in the sun when we got home!

A great anniversary, and thanks to everyone for all the good wishes. For more pictures, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats....maybe next year the kids can treat ya...Hey E and A start saving!
Aunt Laurie

Jeanne said...

I'm with Emilyn...getting queasy riding backwards! Looks like all had a great time! You guys know how to do it right!