More beautiful weather today to wake up to... In fact, Daddy has been turning off the A/C when he goes to work at night.
So, Allen and I headed to Creve Coeur Lake to walk and, ostensibly, scooter. Of course, when we got there, Allen rode his scooter from the parking lot to the trail and then decided he didn't want to scooter after all. Sheesh! So, back to the car to ditch the scooter and grab the stroller.
You may remember last year when Emilyn and I (and Allen in the stroller) conquered the entire 3.7 mile trail around the lake. Hoo-ah! Not this time. I pushed Allen about a quarter of the way around, then back. So, maybe a little less than 2 miles? I hope it was a good enough workout.

Then, we took time to appreciate the scenery and take some pictures. And Allen, for his part, appreciated the big darn rock pile by the lakeshore... Rocks like these are serious business, by golly.

For more pictures of our morning at the lake, click here.







No comments:
Post a Comment