Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beautiful evening at the pool

We're enjoying another July respite from the nasty heat... It's been in the 80s and gorgeous for a few days now. I figured out that NorthPointe pool would be open until 7:30, and figured there couldn't be a nicer evening to go and enjoy.

Plus, we needed a break... Allen spent much of the morning sick and whining... He threw up once, then wouldn't leave the bathroom... I had to fold laundry in the hallway because he didn't want me out of his sight... Gradually, he felt better, and then suddenly he wanted to eat everything in sight. I swear, that kid is a medical miracle. Look how well he had rebounded by 5:30!



Anyway, it was a great time, and I'm so glad we went. I'm looking at a stretch of working seven days in row coming up soon, so leisure will be hard to come by. Got to take advantage when I can!

No comments: