I'm hoping Steve leaves a big, long comment on here, because I know very little about what I'm talking about, but...
He went on a nice long ride Sunday! "I got a little carried away," he said. Four and a half hours later, Emilyn and I figured that the gentle jaunt around Creve Coeur Lake probably had become something more. Indeed, Daddy went over the bridge into St. Charles County -- and came pretty close to witnessing a plane crash!
He said he was a little sore, and had started to favor the shoulder, but in all he did well. Be sure to ask him about it!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Steve vs. van: That first big ride
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Yeah, big and long because I love to type. I thought it was about time to try it, so I did. I love the back roads in St. Charles county, flat and 99% of the drivers move waaaay over to avoid hitting you. Plus, the tailwind on the way out helped. Anyway, it was fun, I just wish that I didn't have to see that Stearman like that.
Glad you enjoyed the ride! Things are looking up. I'm sad about the biplane, BUT glad it wasn't my plane!
Post a Comment