Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Now it can be told - Christmas card 2011

I don't like to share our Christmas card photos online until I'm sure everyone has received their Christmas card... I sent out nearly 60 (!) this year. I'm pretty sure that's a record. The list keeps growing because so many of my friends and colleagues are leaving the paper and heading off for other opportunities. So, sadly, I expect the list will only grow.

Weather on our potential shoot days was iffy at best... and we weren't sure where we were going to go for our backdrop this year. Last year's card at St. Charles was really a hard one to beat. But we got a nice, warm day and a few minutes to throw it all together -- let's try the porch! Coordinated outfits, as usual, started with Allen... then all of us had to find something to match. I must say, I think they turned out really amazing.


Merry Christmas, everyone! And happy 2012!

No comments: