The annual fest in St. Charles got off to a controversial start this year, because the town fired the beloved Sugar Plum Fairy -- for saying a bad word that wasn't "sugar." And NOT while she was on the job as Fairy, either. On her own time! Well, I say &*$% that! heeheehee
Anyway, it's still a fun parade to see... and it was plenty warm, so we went to check it out (though I suspect most of the Crabbes just wanted to go to The English Shop for funky British candies. I made just one rule: No more Sugar Mice! Blech!).


Jack Frost and his lady friend sure weren't doing much of a job... It was balmy and near 60 when we went. I was fighting a headache, and we had to go get a Christmas tree, so we didn't stay very long... but we got some good shots of the Santas from around the world! Steve says he wants to be a Czech Santa next year... For the rest of our pictures, click here.







No comments:
Post a Comment