After getting the hang of the cooktop, of course getting the hang of the thermostat would be next...
The temperature has swung pretty widely, but we hadn't had the heat or A/C on at the new house... until last night. It got down to 37 or so, which is pretty darn chilly... even for this furry guy.

We saw him shortly before Emilyn went to school this morning, so Steve took this picture. Nearly 15 minutes later, when I got back, he was still there, sunning himself next to Grampy Bird! So, I kept an eye on him... and I couldn't believe my eyes -- he actually turned around so he could toast evenly on both sides!
Hee-hee-hee. He was there for at least a half-hour before he eventually got warm enough and skittered off. Allen is thinking about leaving some Cap'n Crunch out on the railing for him tomorrow.







1 comment:
Steve should be proud... this photo was "liked" on Facebook by the chief photographer of the Post-Dispatch!
Post a Comment