Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve (a.m.) at Amy's



A fine-looking group! Amy and Brian wondered why we showed up at their door at 9:30 in the morning, dressed and groomed so nicely. Because we shamelessly wanted Brian to take our picture, of course! And look how right we were!

But we did lots of present-opening, too. Emilyn was overjoyed: Aunt Amy trumped Santa and got the Little Lovin' Pet Playhouse! Holy cow!



Allen was thrilled with his phone. He immediately started walking around in circles, talking on the phone, with a sippy cup in one hand... In his little business casual outfit, it looks like he's making some high-powered toddler deals. "I said sell at 20, you imbecile!"



Wyatt got to open his "Stinky Face" books, plus Will's Itsy Bitsy Spider. Will was off-camera, napping most of the time.



Oh, and on the way over, we saw a hot-air balloon... Too slow for Santa!



It was fun morning, and a great Christmas preview!

Christmas Eve at Aunt Amy's

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent of you to get a group shot! I'm sure it's rare for the photographer to actually BE in the picture. I'm going to try to make it bigger!

Jennie said...

For those of you who want to download this family picture... Be advised I just changed it out for a slightly better version. Allen's expression (and mine!) are a little better, and there are nifty sunbeams lighting us up... (Both versions are still available on DropShots.)

Anonymous said...

I save the picture in My Pictures. When I print it, it's a little fuzzy. Do you suppose that's because I'm not in Drop Shots? Maybe if I join, I can print pictures I want.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I've always loved the 'side view' pictures.

Jennie said...

no, you don't have to be a member to download off dropshots. You can order a print directly from them, though. When you've selected a picture, there's a little button that says "Order prints, mug, T-shirt, etc." Doesn't look like they do enlargments, though. (It's grainy because they shrink the photos down so they can store more.)

Anonymous said...

Do you suppose if I ordered a photo through DropShots it would be clear?

Jennie said...

I've got the original on CD, so I'll order a print for you from the camera store.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness what a great picture of all of you. Steve, you looked great, Im glad all your counts are better. Keep up the good work. A beautiful family, Ive always said. Happy holidays and a very Happy and HEALTHY New year to all