Sunday, December 31, 2006

Haircut time!

Daddy just couldn't take those swirling, golden locks any longer... OK, OK. I give. Off to the haircut place we went.

We went to the same Fantastic Sams where Emilyn had her first haircut... Conveniently located next door to Smoothie King. That's the secret for the baby haircut: First you get a smoothie. Then, you eat it, spoon by spoon, while you get your hair cut! Much less traumatic that way!

Allen was very good. He actually didn't cry until after the lady was done cutting his hair! He's kind of that way. The trauma is slow to sink in.



Emilyn was good, too. But then, she always is!



Allen's first haircut

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, what a big boy am I!! I hope you saved some of that gorgeous hair... by the way, cute hair stylist!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just pulled up the first picture in this section, continued through to the end, and kept hitting the NEXT arrow. I got pictures of you guys at a restaurant and Emilyn with her Giga Pet that don't seem to appear in any other section, unless I missed them.

Jennie said...

Yeah, they're always arranged by date on DropShots. All pictures from 12/31/06.

Anonymous said...

Now the section about Simon's is there. Sounds like a neat place with healthy food.

Unknown said...

Yeah, the first hair cut...did either of you shed a tear?

Jennie said...

I almost lost it. I have no idea why!