Tuesday, January 9, 2007

"Quack! Quack! I'm naked!"

I bet that got your attention... Well, Allen got our attention today too... When Steve and I went in to get him this morning, he was clad in diaper only! I just bought him three new sets of pajamas with space aliens on them... and they're all kind of big. Well, I guess Allen just felt the need to shed them sometime during the night! Strange, because it's actually pretty cold now! (I guess we're really lucky he kept the diaper on...)

Also, he's surprised us with his new animal noise... He's excellent at "quack-quack." He even brought a very old ducky toy out of his room today to show us how it goes "quack."

Anyway, he's just as cute as cute can be, and really expressive. What he can't say he makes up for with a panoply of hand gestures. He's so eager to get us to understand. It's (mostly) fun trying to decipher what he's after!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He'a a boy alright! Can't wait to see him.

Anonymous said...

Something must be in the air...Ben's been taking off his pj pants and playing with them. When I go into get him, he proudly says, "Pants off". Cute, but we live in an old, drafty house...cold!

Boys will be boys! :)