
Man, I never thought I'd say that, but a couple inches of snow is nice! Compared to howling, nasty ice storms! We got out and made these excellent snowmen, using Grampy's Snowman Kit, and other stuff (including maple syrup caps). Thanks to Tara for taking a picture of all of us!








4 comments:
http://www.angelfire.com/wa/zzaran/calvin.html
As promised Emilyn, here is the link to Calvin and Hobbs snowman follies. Hope you like them!
So who took the pic with all of you in it? Wyatt and I spent about 30 minutes birthing our own snowman...complete with a Mizzou flag for an arm...and just like the football and basketball team, the snowman fell apart to the ground within minutes of us walking in the door. I didn't even get a chance to take a picture.
Glad you got snow for a change instead of ice! Allen's getting an introduction to winter. We've finally had a taste of winter here, but just a few flakes and flurries.
Is that a Pearl River Pirate??
Post a Comment