Sunday, July 22, 2007

Allen's wish list

Coolest thing, and you can do it on amazon.com... I created a "wish list" for Allen's birthday. So anyone can take a look at it and see the kinds of things he's into... It all started because I wanted to go and look up two of his favorite library books so we can add them to our permanent collection. So, they're on this list, along with a few other things we think he'll like... More to come, maybe, as we keep browsing. Anyway, to get there, just click on the button:

My Amazon.com Wish List

9 comments:

Laurie said...

My only comment is, ask people to mark off what they got or tell you so you can, Because I got dupes, cause no one talked to each other.

Anonymous said...

He's definitely ALL BOY!!

Jennie said...

Just because I didn't register for ladies' shoes, hats, purses and necklaces... that doesn't mean he doesn't love them, too.

Jennie said...

So, yeah, everybody: If you get something for Allen off the Amazon list, do mark that you bought it. He likes "Truck Song" a lot, but not enough for two copies. Thanks!

Jennie said...

I deleted "Magtastiks" from the wish list, because I just picked them up today on clearance at Target.

Anonymous said...

Whatever he doesn't come by on his birthday could possibly be held over for Christmas. Hey, what happened to the three-item limit?

Jennie said...

Oh, there's still a three-item limit from Santa. As long as "E-mail Santa" only has three spaces to fill in...

Jennie said...

Oh, yeah... in the "all boy" debate, I forgot to mention his predilection for Yankee scented candles and Burt's Bees beauty supplies. I consider it another parenting success, just like Emilyn at this age, with her "pretty dress" and police car.

Anonymous said...

I remember the "pretty purple dress." It's one of my favorite pictures. However, I do NOT wish to see Allen in any similar attire! Maybe Yankee Candle could come up with stuff like 'truck exhaust', 'grey rock', or 'bicycle tire'!