I've been getting e-mails on every house that's gone on the market in our elementary school attendance area, but this one is the first one that I've felt compelled to go and check out. It's bigger. It's on a cul-de-sac. It's got a nice yard, from what I can see from the street. And the price is dropping rapidly. So, we're going to look at it Friday afternoon. I'll keep everyone posted!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Isn't that the side road near the cleaners just above the gas station on Big Bend?
P.S. What are houses like yours going for, do you know?
It is, indeed, right near the new cleaners. Which would be really convenient, if I ever had anything dry cleaned. BUT we would be really close to Walgreens and Sonic. (I think we could get in the neighborhood of $180K for our house. Steve really doesn't want to move.)
Push the two-car garage...for the Volkswagen. He's probably thinking about his models. Is there a room for that? You know I will help any way I can!
Post a Comment