Thursday, October 11, 2007

At the pumpkin farm

After our stunning success in the leaf pile, I figured the pumpkin farm would be a fall photographer's dream! Well, that turned out to NOT really be the case.


This one is funny! I call it "The Sick and the Reluctant."

Anyway, that's pretty much the tale. Allen wouldn't stay still for pictures, and Emilyn was way too sick and in no mood for posing. Bad nose and eyes day. Cold, or allergies? She's like Daddy, and we just never know anymore.

But, we got some good pictures... Go here to see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was this Eckerd's (sp) Farm where I went? You didn't wait for me!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos. I like the one of you and Allen and then the one of Steve and Emilyn.
Oh, quick story, not the place, but I always forget to tell you. One day we were flipping through channels and "Zack and Cody" (or whatever it's called) was on and Wyatt goes, "That's Emilyn's favorite show." I guess she was watching it when we were over last!!!

Jennie said...

This wasn't Eckert's... Thies Farm, where Emilyn and her class went in kindergarten. If you like, we can still go to Eckert's when you get here! Just let us know.

Anonymous said...

It looks just as nice as Eckert's.