Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy birthday, Emilyn!



She's 9, if you can believe it! She's getting to be a very grown-up girl!

We brought Cosmic Brownies to share with her friends at school... You can see photos and video here.

She got some great stuff for her birthday this year (all pretty grown-up, too!)... A digital camera from Grandma; a magnetic calendar from Aunt Ellen; some spending cash from Aunt Jackie and Steve; a "High School Musical" DVD game from Aunt Amy, Brian, Wyatt and Will; a birthday haiku and Borders gift card from Lacey; a bookmark-making kit and stationery from Kathy; and, from Daddy, Mommy and Allen: some books, a Quizmo quiz game, and two decorate-it-yourself tea mugs. (If there's anything I forgot... I'm sorry!)

We had cake with Aunt Amy, Aunt Jackie and Wyatt. Later (Nov. 8) comes a sleepover party for her and some friends.

Happy birthday, Weeto! We hope you had a special day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she had a perfect birthday! However, the REAL fun will be the sleepover with her friends. Emilyn, I hope you take some pictures with your new camera!

Jennie said...

Some things I forgot... Books from Aunt Laurie and books from Aunt Linda!