Spring was in full bloom during our visit to the Missouri Botanical Garden.
I had never visited the garden this early in the year. I can't believe I never knew all those bushes I've walked past in June and September were azaleas! But that's the magic of the garden... everything designed and planned to look breathtakingly beautiful all year round.
We went for the azaleas and rhododendrons, but boy were we pleasantly surprised to see so many tulips! And in every imaginable shape and color!
A dinosaur exhibit opens May 1 in the Climatron, so we'll have to go back! We're glad Grandma had a great first trip to the garden.
Here's a slideshow of all we saw and did on a beautiful morning. (You may have to click the big "play" arrow, then the little "play" arrow that appears below to get it started...)
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Morning at the Botanical Garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment