A lot is going on this month as Emilyn wraps up her time at Sorrento Springs. Being a departing fifth-grader is a big deal, and we couldn't be more proud. She's getting to be such a smart, poised and talented young lady... But it's also a great time to think back to all the great memories we have of our little girl. And that sunny-sweet smile hasn't changed much!
(Hold your mouse over each photo to see when it was taken.)













4 comments:
How absolutely gorgeous. This is beautiful just like Emilyn
I cant wait to hear her sing in the show
She is very pretty -- just like you, Jennie! Best of luck to Emilyn on the exciting years ahead.
Thank you, Minal!! And good luck to you and your soon-to-arrive boy. You've got a great ride ahead!
I realize it's taken me a while to get to your site, but it's so fun! And I love this hommage to Emilyn. It's amazing to see how much she's grown.
Post a Comment