Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A photo a day - every day !

My friend Brian, the man behind Luxe Photography, asked for people who might be interested in the Luxe 365 project, where several players would submit a photo a day on a weekly theme, anonymously, then judge each other's work to pick the best representation of the theme.

Well, I jumped in (probably without thinking), and I'm glad I did! It's been fun, only four days in, challenging myself, my creativity and my camera skills in coming up with a shot I feel is worth submitting. Guess who's her own toughest critic?

Our first weekly theme was "Sooo 2010." This week, we're on to "Something New."

I have to say that this anonymous thing is tough for me. I mean, I submit these photos, and I don't even get a chance to explain what makes them cool! LOL

So, to remedy that, I've started a new DropShots page, where I'll upload each day's photo and provide a comment on why I took it and how I think it measures up against the week's theme.

If you need a link, you can always find Luxe 365 and the Luxe 365 DropShots page in the right sidebar of The Crabbe Trap, under "Sites to visit."

No comments: