You may have gotten some e-mails asking you to vote in the Luxe 365 poll, to help pick our weekly selection. Well, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm taking part in a photography project this year, where I have to take a photo a day, every day, based on a weekly theme.
Thanks to everybody who voted so far... Our skipper, Brian, won the Roy G. Biv balloting, with his picture of the girl in the orange gloves. I made the finals again this week, so, head over there and vote -- if you haven't already!
I'm darn proud of all my work these past two weeks, so I wanted to share my photos here on The Crabbe Trap! You can always go to my Luxe 365 DropShots page and see them all. They'll be piling up there all year!
Week 4: Generations


Week 3: Roy G. Biv









No comments:
Post a Comment