Well, it's been a great month! It all started, as you saw below, with dinner at Bacana on the 10th. Then, on the 17th, our actual anniversary, I bestowed Steve with his new iPod and car hookup system... To date, "Steve radio" has about 11 hours worth of music on there! And I don't think he's come close to filling up 4GB!
That morning, I sprung on Steve that he had an appointment to have his car detailed... The folks at Blue Diamond were very nice and thorough. So now, Steve has a clean car that rocks!
The next day, Steve took me to Zales to shop for a ring... I'd always dreamed about an engagement ring, and now I'm getting one! I pick it up Friday...
And Thursday is our big day out, to the ballgame (hope it doesn't rain, hope they don't lose by 12...) and dinner and a night at the Millennium. Can't wait!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Anniversary month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
He's gonna love it! Ipod system for the car...that is what I got for Father's day a couple years ago and its the best...soon you guys will be into all the "stats" that come from Itunes and your listening habits...
Post a Comment