
So, Emilyn got a fancy pink Kodak digital camera for her birthday, from Grandma... Now's your chance to see the world through her eyes! She loves to play, and create, and crack herself up. She took this thought-provoking photo (above) and many more excellent ones, plus a couple of hilarious videos. So, she deserves her own chunk of the Web to share her vision. It'll always be there, so make a bookmark: www.dropshots.com/emilyn1024. And there's a permanent link on the left of our blog here, too, under "Sites to visit." When you go, please be sure to leave Emilyn a comment on the pictures you like best!







3 comments:
I love this picture. It's a little like a Magritte painting. Steve said it would make excellent modern sculpture.
Emilyn is really becoming quite the picture taker. She's been watching Mommy do it for so long, AND she's got a steady hand.
I have to add that i'm pleased I made the right decision. I really worry over stuff like this, and it seems I made a good decision this time.
Post a Comment