The best thing about being a Bruce Hornsby superfan is the chance I get to meet other Hornsby superfans, and the best place to do that is at Si Twining's website Bruuuce.com.
A while ago, Si was planning the site's big celebration of the 25th anniversary of "The Way it Is" album. 25 years!?! Yes, indeedy. He asked for submissions of stories and photos, any memories we wanted to share from 25 great years of music. Mine got a page of its own, and Emilyn is featured, too! (Just click on the image of the screen to read the story.)
For more stories from Si's excellent 25 years in review page (it's important for you all to know there are lots more people like me out there!), click here.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
25 years of Bruce Hornsby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
UPDATE: I'm tied for 2nd place after three rounds in the Bruuuce.com Last Fan Standing contest! Oooh, I hope I win. The glory! The free live tracks!!
Post a Comment