It's time for another month-by-month look at how Allen's changed... Certainly not as much as last year! Here are the photos I picked out of the best from each month... Enjoy!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's time for another month-by-month look at how Allen's changed... Certainly not as much as last year! Here are the photos I picked out of the best from each month... Enjoy!


5 comments:
ALL boy, even with the pink boots and beads! I love the one @ the beach....pensively looking stage right.
I had to include the boots n' beads one...
By the by, Facebook is just something I joined with friends at work... You do NOT have to sign up for Facebook to look at the album. DON'T LET THEM SNARE YOU! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! IT'S AN ADDICTIVE, TIME-WASTING TRAP!!!
He started out with chubby cheeks looking babyish, and he ended up slimmed down and looking like quite the self-assured young man! He's had a good second year.
And to completely change the subject, how is your green porch railing vine growing?
there are lots (between 5 and 10)little green things. some are gourd shaped, others shaped like watermelons.
Post a Comment