You may remember this picture I took on Curriculum Night... But I didn't get to tell you all about what was inside it! Well, it came home in the backpack on Friday, and here's all you need to know about Marvelous Emilyn:
Stuff about me
Favorite food: Chocolate-vanilla pudding
Favorite color: Cerulean
Favorite animals: Little puppies and little kitties
Favorite game: Hide and seek
Favorite place to visit: Suson Farm (I like to see Cisco the horse)
Best school subject: Math
Favorite book: "A Drop Around the World"
Favorite movie: "The Simpsons Movie"
If...
If I were the teacher I would: Set out a bunch of supplies and let the class do projects.
If I could make a wish for the world, it would be: For there to be more books.
If I could call the president, I would say: Invent a money tree.
If I could be any person in the world, I would be: A teacher.
If I could be an animal, I'd be: A dog. Because they can do things people can't.
Three wishes
If I could have any three wishes come true, I would wish:
1. A raise in my allowance
2. I wish I could eat lunch at Ruby Tuesday every day.
3. School started later in the morning.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Marvelous Emilyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Hope I get to see Suson Farm! Emilyn and I will discuss negotiations for a higher allowance, or maybe earning bonus points....the wheels ARE turning!
I just looked at Allen's Lilypie age chart. It's not going to work for his birthday. Can you stall it?
Actually, it's alright. The counter counts up but gets even at the month... Like, for instance, tomorrow it'll say he's 1 year, 11 months and 4 weeks old. Because he was born on Wednesday. But on the 28th of every month, it evens out and has just years and months.
Like, today, it's even for Emilyn. Because it's the 24th.
Post a Comment