Monday, September 24, 2007

Oh, yeah! It's ScrapBlog!

Whoever thought of this is a genius! How better to merge all my interests: My kids. Taking pictures of my kids. Blogging about my kids. Scrapping my kids! No pesky paper shavings! And it's free!

Through Facebook, I discovered ScrapBlog. You can actually make scrapbook pages online, then share them with your friends or post them to a blog. (Well, you can't post to a blog yet. But it's coming, they say!)

For now, you can check out my page by clicking here, or by clicking "My ScrapBlog page" on the Sites to Visit list on the left-hand side of the page. I promise there will be more to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tired it very cool, I sent you a link.

Anonymous said...

I have not been able to type TRIED all day.

Anonymous said...

and now it looks funny.