Saturday, September 15, 2007

Feels like fall


We spent this morning at the playground at Ferris Park... It's a nice, little, Allen-sized one that's a bit off the beaten path. Emilyn likes the swings, and Allen feels comfortable enough to climb all over -- and try out the many different slides!


If you'd like to see more, head over to DropShots by clicking here. And please, feel free to comment on anything and everything! We miss hearing from you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just clicked on DropShots, and it said 'error loading pictures and video, please try again.' Don't know if it's my end or yours???

Anonymous said...

Now, I just got an e-mail from blogarithm.com which said one of my blogs or something has changed. I tried to go from there to your latest thing at the park, and I still got the same error message.

Jennie said...

Well, it seems to be working when I try it... The e-mail you got from blogarithm should be just like the one you'll get every time I make a new post. If you ever have trouble with one of my links, just try going to DropShots in the usual way, from your friends list or whatever. See if that helps.