Our first conversation of the day today:
Allen (on the changing table as I'm getting him dressed): "Something is wrong with me."
Mommy: "Oh, yeah? What's the matter, buddy?"
Allen (sounding like he has a lot to get off his chest): "I never sleep, and sleeping is bad. And I get hungry, and I don't want green beans."
Okaaaayyyy... Daddy and Emilyn say they can't point to anything that happened last night to precipitate this outpouring. And, of course, the child sleeps about 16 hours a day, so... Chalk it up as just another one of those weird exchanges! But one to remember.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Another enigmatic conversation with Allen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Something is wrong with me? Now, that's priceless!! He either had a dream or it's just snatches of conversations...his changing table has become the truth table. I hope there's more like that!
Post a Comment