Allen and I have been playing a sweet game for the past couple days...
It all started the other day, outside, when I called to him from my chair: "Hey! I love you over there!" He was in the driveway, and he smiled and darted over to the porch, then turned back to me, grinning big, waiting. "I love you over there, too!" I called. He had a jolly time, laughing and flitting back and forth to various locations in the front yard, turning back to me with a smile and waiting for my response... "I love you in the driveway in the sun!" "I love you in the garage in the shade!"
The game works inside, too... "I love you riding on your garbage truck with seven screwdrivers inside!" was one we ended up with. What fun! A sweet time with a sweet boy, and I do love him, in whatever spot he picks.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
"I love you in the garage in the shade"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment