Thursday, June 7, 2012

First lost tooth !

Emilyn lost her first one soon after Allen was born, so she was almost 7 too! I'll have to dig up that picture... I think it might have been the same tooth!

Well, the boy came to us the other day with a wiggly tooth, a little alarmed at the prospect of a piece of himself coming off. Understandable! But, within a day and a half, it was out.

"I pushed it down," he says, "and it got stuck in the down position... When I pushed it back up, it popped right out!" There was no blood, and it didn't hurt at all, he said.



The boy's a little jaded already for the tooth fairy... "I told Daddy to give me some money," he says. Actually, he had to wait until the next day, when I told him to go into my wallet and pull out a five-spot. "I believe in Santa, though!" he insists.

No comments: