Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 2: USAF Museum, Cod in Cleveland

In the morning, Steve and the tots headed over to the USAF Museum nice and early, when the doors opened, and I stayed behind to pack up.

I arranged to meet them in the Hall of Missiles at 10... When I got there, 10 minutes early for the rendezvous, the museum workers were still dusting the missiles.


We and Daddy split up, with him touring the rest of the hangars and me and the kids hitting the gift shop and playground.





Then, it was time to hit the road and head for Cleveland, known to some as the Mistake by the Lake. I don't know about that... The lakefront is awesome, it's so easy to find your way around, and downtown is great!

We had no trouble, for instance, finding the USS Cod, a World War II submarine. It's in excellent shape, and we got a lot of great pictures.



For more shots of Day 2, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dusting the Missiles"?

Jennie said...

Are you saying that's a euphemism for something? Hmmm...